Selections and quotes
- Suitable selection of tiles is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Always confirm items listed on your selection and quote are the ones you have chosen.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days from date of issue unless stated otherwise.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Order In Items are sold by the box only and require a minimum of 16 weeks lead time from order confirmation.
- Any quantities measured by Myaree Ceramics are an estimate only.
Always check your quantities. Should you require additional Order In stock there will be a further minimum lead time of 16 weeks and we are unable to guarantee the same tone as the original order.
- It is preferred that someone is present when tiles are delivered.
- Tiles must be checked, and any issues reported within 24 hours of receipt.
Prior to laying
- It is the responsibility of the tiler, builder or homeowner to check tiles before laying them.
- Have your tiler/builder check that you have the correct quantity of tiles needed to complete the project.
- Dry laying is recommended; Mix tiles from several boxes to ensure “blending” of any inherent shade variation.
- Variation naturally occurs between batches of tiles and our showroom samples are to be considered indicative only of colour and finish
- Discuss layout with installer before tiling commences.
- Tiles are a natural product and variations can be expected in shade and size.
- Australian Standards define the acceptable variation and imperfection allowable in any batch. Sizes indicated are nominal only. No responsibility will be taken for nominal variations incurred. Installation standards must be met by the installer.
- Always ensure that you are using the correct adhesive for the material selected and the substrate.
- Always clean grout, adhesive and wax from the surface of tiles.
- We will not accept any claims for replacement, repair or reimbursement once tiles have been laid.
This document is in addition to our Terms & Conditions of Sale.